HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor HRIS
Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor Do you have strong
leadership skills with proven ability to build a capability? Do you
seek to build positive relationships, drive results, and enhance
the customer experience? We are looking for a Reporting, Analytics,
and Automation Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate
will have ability to set strategy, implement efficiencies, and
build a cohesive team. The HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and
Automation Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of
experienced analysts, setting strategy and vision to ensure R&A
meets business goals, understanding market trends and industry
advancement, and seek opportunities to build and advance the
capability. Work with us! Koch Industries is a privately held
global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world,
with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and
investments. What You Will Do In Your Role
- Accountable for setting vision and strategy for to ensure
R&A meets the needs of the consumer.
- Determine how to best utilize, people, process, and technology
to ensure business needs are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams regarding data
quality, design, implementation, and execution of reports,
measures, and automation.
- Partner with the business to achieve required reporting and
- Respond to escalated concerns from HR Customers.
- Plan, lead, and track project work to ensure scope, timelines
and resources are managed appropriately.
- Prepare, execute, analyze, and present data for internal
customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive the HR organization towards advanced analytics,
reporting, and automation to discover deeper insights, make
predictions, or generate recommendations.
- Manage a team of HRIS Analysts and Sr. Analysts responsible for
reporting, analytics, and automation for the HR team.
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture
of Market Based Management--.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws, regulations,
and internal guidelines.
- Drive process improvement initiatives that contribute to
long-term operational excellence. The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of work experience within reporting and analytics or
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of experience with BI/Data Analytics Platform
- Experience building a team and new capabilities
- Experience preparing and presenting materials for senior
- Experience leading projects, meeting deadlines, and managing
multiple priorities What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with a multi-level, complex global
organization with multiple customers and business needs
- Experience working with data coming from HR ERP systems like
Infor Cloud suite HCM, Birst, SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or
Workday Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal
Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all
offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a
drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following
website for additional information:
www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf Learn more about Koch Business
Solutions Not ready to apply? Take a minute to sign up to receive
notifications on opportunities that match your interests. Food.
Shelter. Clothing. Transportation. Koch Industries creates life's
basic necessities, while innovating ways to make them even better.
Yet our advocacy for a free and open society is what truly sets us
apart. Interested in our early career opportunities? Scholarship
and event applications are now open. Learn More .
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Kansas City , HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor, Advertising , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!