SaaS Admin / Remote
Company: Russell Tobin
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SaaS Admin Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Remote/ Hybrid)Duration: 12+
- Looking for a Sr Systems Engineer to join our Enterprise
Applications team to help us manage SaaS applications that power
collaboration and crucial operations throughout the
- The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking, structured
problem solver who is passionate about optimizing configurations to
maximize employee experience.
- You will manage and monitor multiple SaaS applications and play
an active role in designing the portfolio of applications available
for use.More about you
- As a SaaS Applications Administrator, you will apply your
technical experience in reviewing the existing applications
configurations to uncover opportunities and problems, test and
measure solutions, and surface insights to drive transformative
changes.On your first day, we'll expect you to
- Hands-on SaaS applications administration experience.
- Be proficient in automating tasks and integrating applications
with REST API (JSON, HTML, XLT, Python, PHP) or Robotic Process
Automation (RPA) tools like UIPath or Automation Anywhere.
- Have experience with renewal processes, ideally in a SaaS
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and
operational skills to evolve the application strategy based on
research, data, and industry trends.
- Drive technical and operational excellence, pushing innovation
with security, reliability, and quality.
- Have a willingness to self-train on new technologies.
- Be organized, driven, diligent and creative.
- Work with geographically remote teams and business partners.How
you will have an impact on the team
- Manage system configurations for multiple SaaS applications.
Some tools you may be using and supporting Asana, Box, Coda,
diagramming software (e.g., Lucidchart), creative software (Adobe,
Figma, Frontify, etc.), LastPass, StackOverflow, Smartsheet,
- Influence the experience of applications used by thousands of
employees as they do critical work.
- Identify ways to cut SaaS spend from redundant applications and
inactive users to increase efficiencies.
- Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert on
applications configurations and integrations, licensing details,
current usage statistics.
- Be aware of user bases and their most common use cases and
needs within the application to help drive and execute decisions on
what applications client should invest in, maintain as-is, replace,
- Partner with Engineering Security (EngSec) team to identify the
risks associated with business applications and add the controls
necessary to mitigate the risks.
- Identify automation and optimization opportunities across the
application lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with IT Operations team to troubleshoot escalated
- Develop and document standards for the administration of the
- Inspire and mentor your more junior colleagues, sharing
processes, skills, and experience with others to help up-skill the
entire team.We'll be super excited if you have
- ServiceNow experience (admin certification is a plus).
- In-depth knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working on end-to-end journeys and customer
Keywords: Russell Tobin, Kansas City , SaaS Admin / Remote, Administration, Clerical , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!