Company: Pitney Bowes
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:As an Administrative Assistant at Pitney
Bowes you are a highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional
organizational skills. You thrive on working independently or as
part of a team, are excited about testing and learning from new
marketing that has a direct impact on the brand and revenue. This
position can be based anywhere in the US though Central or Mountain
time zone is preferred
- Offer general administrative support to leaders in all daily
administrative operations (e.g., calendar, travel arrangements,
- Communicate and maintain positive relationships with Senior
Leaders, their assistants, and with external clients
- Prepares presentations, excel spreadsheets, organizational
charts, and other administrative tracking materials as needed based
upon work and actions needed
- Act as the department project manager on activities such as
professional programs, conferences,workshopsand training
- Ability to utilize Salesforce, Tableau,Visier, HR Software, ERP
Automation Software, and any other programs necessary to support
- Create and oversee MS Teams sites
- Practice extreme confidentiality and discretion
- Other duties as assignedYour background:As anExecutive
- 5+ years of experience supporting one or multiple people
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected
- Advanced knowledge of Windows based software, and MS Suite
- Solid organizational skills and must be detail orientedWe
will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Kansas City , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!