Data Entry Clerk
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Accounting Manager,
performs general accounting duties including: processing invoices
from vendors, mailing invoices to customers, filing and other
duties as needed to support the accounting department. The person
filling this position will perform a variety of AP and AR duties
with the opportunity to learn more over time. This position
requires working closely with customers, vendors and other
departments so the right candidate will be committed to providing
excellent customer service. Essential Functions:
- Process inventory related invoices accurately and timely.
- Route miscellaneous invoices to the proper manager for approval
according to signature authority matrix.
- Assist in recording ACH, wires, check and credit card payments
in accounting software.
- Respond timely to all vendor correspondence - this includes
reconciling statements monthly
- Mailing invoices to customers daily, both via USPS and
- Assist in monitoring AR mailbox and responding to customer
- Filing and record maintenance, both electronically and hard
copy if needed
- Performs other duties as required to support the Accounting
Department Job Requirements:Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Kansas City , Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!