Receptionist Per Diem Day Overland Park
Company: AdventHealth Care Center Overland Park
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionWork Hours/Shift Per Diem Day Adventist Care Center
Overland Park, Inc. Adventist Care Centers is the skilled nursing
branch of Adventist Health System, one of the largest
not-for-profit Protestant healthcare systems in the United States.
Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by
providing whole person care that meets the physical, mental, and
spiritual needs of all who reside with us. Taking care of our team
members is just as important to us as taking care of our residents,
which is why we provide comprehensive benefits, including health
insurance and tuition reimbursement, for both full- and part-time
employees. Apply today to join our team in providing whole person
care! QualificationsYou will be responsible for:
- Responsible for answering the telephone and covering the front
desk during normal business hours.
- Prepares and deposits in designated checking and savings
accounts all monies received.
- Responsible for receipting and depositing all payments
- Prepares reports and documents as assigned by the
- Maintains all records and documents in an organized orderly
- Sorts, disburses to appropriate individuals, and processes all
incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handles the petty cash box
- Performs other duties as assigned. What will you need?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Typing of 50 wpm This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Care Center Overland Park, Kansas City , Receptionist Per Diem Day Overland Park, Administration, Clerical , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!