Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Controller $100k - $110k! Financial Analyst, AP & AR, Payroll, P
& L, Balance Sheets, Reconciliations, and researching Technical
AccountingThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden SaitoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
the leading shipping and fulfillment company specializing in
refrigerated frozen foods, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics - across
the whole US!Why join us?
- Salary / DOE
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life InsuranceJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Overseeing all accounting operations including billing,
collections, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts
- Managing the month-end and close process, ensuring accuracy and
timeliness in financial reporting.
- Conducting regular financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting,
and projection to inform business decisions.
- Maintaining our financial health by managing profit and loss
statements, balance sheets, and cash flow.
- Ensuring compliance with all accounting procedures and
- Managing the treasury functions, including funds flow and
- Coordinating logistics and fulfillment processes in relation to
- Implementing and maintaining financial controls and
- Preparing financial statements and reports for management,
stakeholders, and external parties like regulatory
- Collaborating with external auditors to ensure successful audit
results and compliance.
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy and
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
A CPA designation is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a controller, accounting
controller, or equivalent role within the finance industry.
- Proven experience with accounting software, preferably
- Demonstrated experience in ecommerce, particularly with
logistics and fulfillment.
- Expertise in managing billing, collections, payroll, accounts
payable, and accounts receivable.
- A solid understanding of financial analysis, budgeting,
forecasting, and projection.
- Experience in managing treasury functions, including funds flow
- A strong understanding of accounting procedures and
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results-orientation.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kansas City , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!