Setting the standard for grand hospitality, Hotel Kansas City
has delivered an experience like no other since its opening in late
2020. Named one of the "Best New Hotels in the World" by Travel +
Leisure, and Kansas City's newest #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor, guests
can indulge in Victorian-inspired guest rooms merged with modern
twists, preserved touches like hand-hewn walnut and stained glass
windows, and multiple show-stopping food and beverage outlets.
Centrally located in the historic Kansas City Club Building, the
hotel is only steps away from the city's best nightlife,
restaurants, and shopping.
In addition to the hotel's 144 guest rooms are The Town Company
restaurant; Nighthawk, a live music cellar cocktail bar; and a
lobby lounge and bar that will bring locals and guests together for
impromptu mingling. For the event minded guests, there are 20,000
feet of meeting space that includes impressive historic ballrooms
and a 3,000 square foot rooftop event patio.
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing a variety of
services for guests while playing a key role in the revenues
obtained by the selling of guest rooms.
- Reconciles all revenues on the overnight shift.
- Possesses knowledge of hotel operations, the surrounding
geographic area and all hotel facilities.
- Perform all night audit procedures.
- Audit guest accounts to ensure that room rates and market codes
- Audit guest checks for pricing and sales tax errors.
- Prepares a summation of all house charges and all credit card
- Determine the correct cash figure based on the hotel's computer
- Prepare sales summary.
- Post all late charges and all guest check corrections to guest
folios. Post food, liquor, telephone, laundry, movies etc. to guest
- Post all room and tax to active guest accounts.
- Run all computer reports.
- Register guests and collect valid method of payment and
identification while maintaining accurate information on
- Accurate accounting of all cash, credit card, and check
- Communicate with staff members on status changes to guest rooms,
meeting or banquet facilities.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Rooms and Front Desk
We offer excellent benefits!
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance at 30
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon,
Headspace and many more!
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Discounted parking