Audit Training Director (Spiirall)
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview: Are you an experienced accounting professional who is
passionate about training and development? Do you find yourself
energized by helping others and advancing the training experience
for accounting professionals? Spiirall is a fast growing start up
that provides outsourced learning and development services to
professional services firms. We promote a unique approach to
developing accounting professionals and are committed to supporting
our clients through exceptional service and innovative solutions.
We currently have an opening for an experienced audit professional
looking to use their skills to teach and influence the technical
development experience for accountants across the country. Come
help us revolutionize the training experience in public accounting!
This is a remote position and can be done from anywhere in the US.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing: The Audit Training Director
plays a critical role partnering with clients, learners, and the
Spiirall team. You will identify training resources to support the
training needs of the customers we support; curate and customize
solutions, build and deliver solutions, and contract with designers
to build customized solutions. As the Audit Training Director, you
should expect to:
- Proactively collaborate with subject matter experts during the
needs assessment process to identify learning and performance gaps
related to training area of expertise.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional
design and to identify training solutions.
- Connect with stakeholders and leaders in firms to identify what
people need to learn; or do differently to stay current.
- Curate solutions, including course materials, job aids, visual
aids, etc., by evaluating choices to determine cost effectiveness
and if solutions meet identified needs; lead deployment strategy by
working with team and stakeholders to deploy and assess success;
design or customizes solutions to fit standards.
- Curate resources, including internet links, reading sources,
and conferences, to supplement training courses; create a process
for others to follow in curating resources.
- Contract instructional designers; oversee work to ensure
projects completed timely within quality standards. Manage training
vendors, including content quality, timelines, and budget.
- Track and ensure that pre/post assignments are designed and
- Manage projects to ensure expectations are met by defining
project goals and criteria for success, clarify roles and
responsibilities for each team member, measure milestones, ensure
resources are available, and evaluate progress and success against
- Serve as ambassador within firms to manage relationships.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop training
- Attend industry conferences to remain current with industry and
- Remain current with new learning practices and resources;
analyze and evaluate resources to identify opportunities for
improvement; and make recommendations.
- Remain current with new learning technology and resources;
analyze and evaluate technologies to identify opportunities for
improvement; and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Learning Application Director to enhance
the overall learning experience.
- Collaborate with the Spiirall LMS administrator to ensure
content is readily accessible. Qualifications: What you'll need for
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting
- Experience with a variety of assurance topics including audits,
reviews, and compilations
- At least one year of experience developing and delivering
training content, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to
articulate and simplify complex financial information
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where
improvements are continuously being made and things are changing
- Demonstrated success in building and managing professional
relationships, The ability to manage multiple priorities with
- Demonstrated success facilitating remote training sessions,
- Exhibit and embrace curiosity and use critical thinking skills
in guiding others
- Strong communication, interpersonal, self-management and
- A willingness to travel overnight up to fifteen percent of the
- Must be located in the US for remote work
Keywords: Pinion, Kansas City , Audit Training Director (Spiirall), Accounting, Auditing , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!