Loan Operations - Post Closing Specialist I
Company: NBH Bank
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At our Bank, we believe common sense is more than just banking.
We believe in finding financial solutions that cater specifically
to our client's needs. We are looking for talented associates who
understand the complexities of life and will offer simple solutions
that best fit the needs of our clients. If this is what you believe
in, then you're definitely right for us. And, we might be the right
bank for you.
As a Post-Closing Specialist I, you will process all Consumer
Installment and HELOC paid loan files within required timeframes,
cancel tax and flood contracts on paid Consumer loans, and create
insurance cancellation letters for notification to the Insurance
Companies. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including
terminating UCC Filings in vendor portfolio (Lien Solutions),
imaging paid release packets, and responding and working, the paid
loans group mailbox requests as they pertain to Consumer loans, as
assigned. Additionally, Post Closing Specialist Is are expected to
support Supervisor in processing semi-annual note/negotiable
collateral audits, research and problem resolution related to
collateral exceptions, paid loans and insurance. You will complete
monthly compliance training within deadlines; follow internal
processes and controls as required, build a great rapport with
clients and fellow associates, and treat others with respect and
consideration regardless of their status or position.
All associates are expected to maintain current knowledge and
consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and
procedures related to the position, including but not limited to
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Minimum Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must
possess the following qualifications.
* High School Education or equivalent
* 1+ year of relevant job experience
Desired Qualifications: To be considered an ideal candidate, you
should possess some of the following qualifications:
* Associate's degree or equivalent
* 3+ years of relevant job experience
Skills and Abilities: Below is a general list of desired skills and
abilities; this is not an exhaustive list.
* Initiative to research problems prior to asking for assistance
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out
* Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage
multiple tasks and/or projects.
* Ability to make sound and timely decision, to consistently
deliver on commitments, and assume responsibility for results.
* Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
* Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives
and committed timelines.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word,
Excel and Power Point.
* Strong typing skills to meet production needs of the position
* Well developed and proven organization skills with ability to
utilize time efficiently.
* Responsive and flexible.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing
* Office setting with traditional hours.
* Sitting for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time
(typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
Thank you for your application!
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and
associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the
individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the
essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate
requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job
function, should contact Human Resources.
The Bank's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category. The Bank is proud
to be a drug-free workplace.
Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to
employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen,
employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
* Pay Type Hourly
* Min Hiring Rate $15.63
* Max Hiring Rate $17.50
* 1111 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64105, USA
Keywords: NBH Bank, Kansas City , Loan Operations - Post Closing Specialist I, Accounting, Auditing , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!