Treasury Operations Representative
Company: Bank of Labor
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled & Vets Shift:
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Hourly Rate of Pay: $18.20
****************************************** JOB SUMMARY: Under
general supervision of the Treasury Operations Supervisor and in
accordance with established policies and procedures, the successful
candidate will perform a variety of duties relative to Treasury.
The individual's performance influences the professional image of
the Bank within the community it serves. PRIMARY
- Job Performance Behaviors: Contributing to organization
success, job effectiveness, relationships and customer
- Cards: Responsible for card ordering and reviewing reports
showing completed maintenance, card order rejects and exception
items. Posting credit card payments received in branch or in the
- Customer Service: Responsible for answer incoming calls for
assigned Treasury line; receive, research and answer customer
inquiries regarding Treasury products.
- Fraud: Responsible for the overall review of the Bank's Fraud
program, to include, but not be limited to: Perform daily reviews,
monitoring and analysis of various reports and systems to detect
and report unusual/fraudulent activity. Create and prepare custom
reports on Electronic Banking products and services. Prepare,
analyze and process disputes within the framework of the
appropriate rules and regulations including, but not limited to,
Regulation E, Visa Operating Requirements and the ACH Operating
Rules and Guidelines.
- Lockbox: Responsible for performing all lockbox transactions
for the bank as directed; to include but not limited to: open log,
track all incoming mail sort scan and process deposits, complete
wires, complete transfer's; communicate with management and other
areas of the bank differences and ensures requests are processed in
a timely fashion.
- Online Banking: Responsible for, operational and support
functions of Business and Consumer Online Banking services, to
include but not limited to: ACH Services, Account Recon, Positive
Pay, Bill Payment, eTeller Mobile, and, Customer secure
- Reconcilements/Review: Responsible for balancing and
researching various general ledger and deposit accounts that relate
to Treasury Operations. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Education or related experience beyond the high school
diploma/equivalent would be required.
- 2 years banking experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of Electronic Banking & EFT products such as
Consumer Online Banking, Business Online Banking, Debit Cards,
Credit Cards, and ACH, along with financial EFT regulations and
- Ability to prepare, create or interpret detailed written
materials, reports and/or perform detailed mathematical
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities and exceptional
customer service skills to communicate complex and sometimes
difficult information in a positive and professional manner with
internal and external customers.
- A thorough knowledge of the procedures and policies related to
- Ability to interpret data and multitask; strong problem
solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and provide guidance
to other bank associates.
Keywords: Bank of Labor, Kansas City , Treasury Operations Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!